Monster Breakfast Cookies
Cookies for breakfast? Yes please! They are also great for a healthy snack anytime.
2 Banana (mashed)
1 Carrot (grated)
1/2 cup Almond Butter
2 tbsps Coconut Oil
2 tbsps Maple Syrup
1 1/2 cups Oats
1 cup Almond Flour
1/4 cup Pumpkin Seeds
2/3 cup Organic Raisins
1 tsp Cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF (177ºC).
2. In one mixing bowl, combine mashed banana, eggs, grated carrot, almond butter,
coconut oil and maple syrup. Mix well.
3. In another bowl, mix together oats, almond flour, pumpkin seeds, raisins and cinnamon.
4. Combine wet and dry ingredients and mix well. Using clean hands, form dough into large
cookies and place on a baking sheet. Bake in oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until cookies
are golden brown.
5. Remove and let cool completely before storing in an airtight container or in the freezer.